Friday, March 5, 2010

I have a plan.

I'm going to devote myself to my diet.

No, I kid. But I am going to go back on a diet and get back my rockin' bod that I had for prom last year. I went on a strict diet (for me, anyway) and it worked out quite nicely.

The premise of the diet was to basically stop eating when I'm bored. I also ate healthier, asking for healthy options at resturants (one particuarly memorable moment was when I was at Friendly's with Sam, and I asked for applesauce with my grilled cheese. The waitress was confused, but I got my applesauce!), and worked out the best I could.

So today is Day One. I've stated a food log using an app on my iTouch that let's me keep track of calorie intake. And measurements today are 29", 37", 20.5" (waist, hips, thighs).

Actually, I just reviewed my email I sent almost a year ago, stating my size, and the measurements I gave them (lied about) are only about one inch smaller than I am now. That makes me feel good about myself, since I basically lied and said I was, like, five inches smaller all around.

Wooohooo bikini body here I come!

PS: My car is in the shop until at least Monday. So, as much as I'd love to go out shopping for granola bars and the like, it's not going to happen for a little bit. Sugar honey iced tea.

1 comment:

  1. thx for commenting on my blog and good luck with your diet plans!

    ReplyDelete