Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm officially done with all my official class-work!

I just submitted my last test for psychology, and with that (which I got a perfect score on, thank you very much!) I am done with my assignments for this semester. Now, I have two finals to take and then I'm done until late January.

I have some countdowns to look forward to, too.

Christmas is in nine days. Nine days?! It was true what my parents kept saying-it comes faster and faster every year. I (almost) finished my Christmas shopping, and completely cleaned out my checking account in the process. Bad me, but totally worth it. I just have Boyfriend's sister to buy for. I can't wait to set up my Christmas tree and see all the gifts under there!


My birthday is in fourteen days. I'll be nineteen years old, and all I want is a surprise party. Or, at least, a party I don't have to plan within an inch of it's life and bake my own cake for. I want my friends together in one place to celebrate with me. I asked Boyfriend to help me with this, and I sure hope he comes through. It would be really cool to just hang out all night, like a sleepover minus the sleeping and mean-spirited gossip.


I'm also leaving for Miami in twenty-one days for a cruise with my sister, my dad and my grandmother. My dad is a cheapo, but not when it comes to travel. Are you ready for this?

We're taking a limo from his house in New Bedford, Massachusetts to Providence's TF Green airport, where we will be taking a Southwest Airlines flight to Florida. We'll be taking a town car to our ship, the Carnival Imagination, where we're going to have VIP status. Which really only means we don't have to wait in line to board the ship. We'll be staying in a penthouse suite on the ship, which has a balcony. We'll be going to Key West and Cozumel, then back to Miami.

I think my dad is going to spoil my idea of cruises from now on. After all that, how am I going to be expected to settle for anything else? Of course I will. I love travel too much to let my accomodations fool me. :)

What are YOU looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing your work! Does BF know he is supposed to be planning a party? If not, let him know so you will not be disappointed..guys aren't too good with the mind reading stuff (I have found out from personal experience!).

    You are going to have so much fun on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he knows. :)

    Thanks! I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete