Saturday, December 19, 2009

My friends are all home!

I made the choice to stay home for college this year and attend my local community college to settle on a major, but it's still hard to see my friends having a good time without me. But now it doesn't matter, because we're all stuck on this man-made island together!

I'm really happy that they're all home, even though we only became friends at the very end of last summer. It was so weird how we all sort of clicked, but here we are, miss you's and hugs and frienships bubbling over all around.

Even though most of my friends and Boyfriend are all staying here for school, it seems like the glue of the group are all off-Cape (which is how us Cape Codders refer to the rest of the world). Good news, though: I'll be joining Adam and Cooper at Emmanuel in the fall, and Caffe e Dolci Samantha (hereby referred to as Caffe Samantha, or any variation of such) will be joining us in Boston at UMASS, if she so chooses.


Me, Boyfriend and Adam at our last reunion.

In other news, my tiny corner of Massachusetts has been hit by the Blizzard of 2009. In the hour and a half it's been snowing, we've been blessed with two inches of "perfect snowball snow". Part of me hopes work is cancelled so I can go sledding and spend time with my friends tomorrow. I'm all for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment