Sunday, December 27, 2009

Presents?! For me?!

As I'm sure you're all well aware, Christmas was two days ago. I got everything I wanted (except for a dress I had my eye on!), plus a gym membership. Some people may think this is a 'hint hint' gift, but I'm not offended. I'm comfortable in my own body, thank you very much! I just want to be healthy. :D

Aside from a ton of gift cards, I got about five scarfs, black Uggs, some DVDs, a t-shirt stamping kit, a couple books, and everything I asked for from my daddy.

Well, I'm off to spend my Forever 21 gift card!

How did you make out this year?

1 comment:

  1. I got everything except the thing I REALLY wanted...new scissors! Otherwise, I got J. Crew gift cards, J. Crew pj bottoms, a J. Crew wallet and a fun game called "Smart Ass" from two VIPs! All in all, I had a wonderful Christmas except for the scissor thing.

    ReplyDelete