Sunday, February 21, 2010

An award!

Thank you to Kathy and Seashell over at Two Hands Full of Daisies for this wonderful award!



Rules:
List 10 things that make you happy. (try to do one of those things TODAY!)
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you!

Things that make me happy?:

1. Crossing things off my To-Do List. Ahhh, accomplishments!
2. My boyfriend and when he pretends to yell at me about how cute snow leopards are. And how my friends at work describe him as "the shit". And how he's perfectly content to sit with me snug under his arm while I read and he watches TV.
3. My little sister.
4. My parents.
5. Working with Mike and Sam and never running out of things to talk about.
6. Making breakfast for dinner complete with omlettes, toast, Panettone french toast and bacon.
7. CSI: New York and how it puts me right to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzz
8. Surfing the web.
9. Being anywhere near the ocean!
10. My animals and all their craziness.


And I want to tag you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment