Friday, February 19, 2010

I started to play a game!

I found this little dohickey over on a blog I stumbled upon, so here it is! The rules are that you post on the first Sunday of every month (or that weekend) the post only needs to contain the answers to these questions. Ready and here it goes, for February!

I like: the feeling I get when I wake up from a nap and my boyfriend is still snoozing next to me. Ahhh, comfort.

I don't like: foods that make me feel weighed down.

I want you to know: that I'm actually excited to go to work the next two nights.

I've planned: to do nothing for the rest of the night.

I want to say to someone special: Bff, even though you won't tell me what's on your mind, I love you a lot and I'm willing to hurt anyone who makes you sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment