Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made the menus for the Valentine's day specials at work, and how was a repaid? A nine hour shift with my coworkers who also have significant others and were just as miserable to be there. Oh well. I suppose misery does need company, and we actually ended up having a good time.

Boyfriend got me gummy bears, Reese's cups, and a fake rose so it would last forever ("Just like my love!"). I got him concert tickets to see Dropkick Murphy's in March up in Boston.

I think my friends and I are planning an Irish Pilgrimage on Saint Patty's Day for the parades and the parties up in Southie. We wanted to go last year, but we kind of thought of it at the very last minute.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Come by and pick up your treats! They are on the dining room table with your names on them.

    ReplyDelete