Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In regards to my last post.

I (for sure) didn't mean that I want to get married/have babies anytime soon. Oh my J, no.

The plan is ten years for babies (which has been ten years for two years already), at-least-age-23 for marriage. But while we're on the subject, let's talk dreams here!

My dream wedding. Aaaaah.

It would take place on the beach. On everyone's chairs there would be a shell, with a request in the program for our guests to toss the shell in the ocean and make a wish for our future at the end of the ceremony.

If I were to marry Boyfriend, we would have a mix of Jewish traditions, mainly to honor his family as he's not so into religion, and other religions traditions, since I'm not-so-Christian-as-much-as-spiritual.

For our processional song I've always loved "Beyond The Sea" by Bobby Darin or Robbie Williams. I really like the sound of Bobby Darin's voice, but I can't find a really good version at the moment.



Anyway, the Jewish processional would be like this: officiant, groom and parents, grandparents, groomsmen, bridesmaids, flower girl/ring bearer, bride and parents.

And after our first kiss as a married couple, the music would swell up and suddenly: The Beach Boys!



And then, bam! The party begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment