Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey American Idol Fans! (And even those of you who don't watch)

Everyone knows that late winter means American Idol. Some people are passionate fans while others couldn't care less. I usually fall into the latter category, but not this season. This season, a girl I went to high school with is competing.

Siobhan Magnus graduated from my high school with the class of 2008 (one year before me, but she graduated with Boyfriend!). It's so crazy that someone I've seen with my own eyes walking through the halls of my high school made it to the Top 24. Now, we all need to vote for her so she can be our next American Idol!

Need more convincing? Fine. Fast forward to about two minutes and thirty seconds into this YouTube video and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment